Southeastern Hospice House opened in April 2007 to provide a peaceful and loving environment for the last days of the terminally ill who are interested in physical and emotional comfort rather than potentially heroic efforts to cure. It is designed to resemble a home, and the staff provides the caregiver tasks that allow patient, family and friends to spend more time together.
Southeastern Hospice House is an affiliate of Southeastern Medical Center and is Robeson County’s only not-for-profit facility for the serving the terminally ill and their families. Southeastern Hospice House is licensed by the State of North Carolina, is Medicare certified and accredited by the Joint Commission. SRMC has earned the American Nurses credentialing Center’s (ANCC) prestigious designation of Magnet and is recognized for achieving the commitment level of the North Carolina Awards for Excellence. We are proud to be a United Way agency.
To learn more about Hospice House Click Here
- 01/18/2012 - Hardin takes top SRMC employee award
- 12/09/2011 - SRMC Healthy Food Drive
- 12/09/2011 - Southeastern Lifestyle Day Spa invites you to pamper yourself during the holidays
- 12/05/2011 - Bariatric surgery specialist and general surgeon join Southeastern surgical practice
- 11/29/2011 - Festival of Trees celebrates “Signs of the season”