Lumberton, NC–Southeastern Regional Medical Center announced today that two offices in the new Southeastern Health Mall complex at Biggs Park Mall in Lumberton will open later this month.Southeastern Weight Loss Center and Southeastern Express Lab are scheduled to open in the new location on Monday, January 30.
Other offices and their tentative opening dates include: Southeastern Pharmacy Care Clinic, Feb. 6; Community Health Services/Diabetes Education Community Center, Feb. 20; and Southeastern Surgical Center, March 5. Opening dates for the urgent care center and retail pharmacy planned for the complex have not yet been finalized.
Renovations for the $5.6 million project began in August 2011 to meet the requirements of health care reform by providing affordable, convenient health care and preventative services for patients in Southeastern’s service area.
For more information about Southeastern Regional Medical Center and its affiliates, logon to www.srmc.org.
- 02/03/2012 - Intensivist presents research at national conference
- 02/01/2012 - Dr. Terry Lowry named Surgeon of the Year
- 01/30/2012 - SRMC medical staff names new officers
- 01/24/2012 - SRMC is Among Top 5% in Nation
- 01/23/2012 - SRMC employees honored for service
- 01/18/2012 - Hardin takes top SRMC employee award
- 12/21/2011 - SRMC departments give to family during Christmas
- 12/09/2011 - SRMC Healthy Food Drive
- 12/09/2011 - Southeastern Lifestyle Day Spa invites you to pamper yourself during the holidays
- 12/05/2011 - Bariatric surgery specialist and general surgeon join Southeastern surgical practice