Mashelle Bradford-Morris, D.O., has joined the staff of Johnson Medical Clinic, an affiliate of the Southeastern Regional Medical Center, located at 222 S. Main Street in Red Springs.
A native of Washington, D.C., Dr. Bradford-Morris earned her medical degree from Michigan State University in 1993. She completed a family practice residency with Duke University/Southern Regional Area Health Education Center in Fayetteville, N.C., in 2001.
She is board eligible and most recently practiced with Robinson Health Clinic, which is affiliated with Womack Hospital, in Ft. Bragg, N.C.
“I chose to practice with Southeastern because it has a great reputation for high-quality health care,” said Bradford-Morris. “Also, because I was hired to work in Robeson County my first job stateside after my military service prior to residency, and found the people warm and appreciative. Therefore, I thought that if the opportunity arose in the future for me to serve the people of Robeson County again, that I would accept such a position.”
Bradford-Morris resides in Fayetteville and has a 13-year-old son.
Johnson Medical Clinic is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 843-4576.
- 07/17/2012 - Smith named SRMC fitness services director
- 07/13/2012 - New urgent care center to open in Lumberton
- 07/10/2012 - Laparoscopic surgery to remove adrenal gland now offered at SRMC
- 06/13/2012 - Scott joins Duke practice and Southeastern Heart Center
- 06/13/2012 - Southeastern Health Park Phase I construction to begin this fall
- 06/07/2012 - Southeastern honors former board members with emeritus status
- 06/06/2012 - Community Health Services recognized with Fruits and Veggies Role Model award
- 05/17/2012 - Gray's Creek clinic recognized with Business of the Year award
- 05/15/2012 - Pharmacy to open in health mall on Monday
- 05/14/2012 - SRMC sponsored Gray's Creek annual charity golf tournament