LUMBERTON—Certified Family Nurse Practitioner Allison L. Scott has joined Duke Cardiovascular Surgery of Lumberton and Southeastern Heart Center, which is managed by Duke Medicine and located on the campus of Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
A native of Robeson County, Scott completed an associate degree in nursing at Robeson Community College in 2003. She completed a master’s degree in nursing with a family nurse practitioner focus from UNC Wilmington in 2010.
Before joining Duke and Southeastern Heart Center, she worked as a nurse practitioner at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. She previously worked for five years in Southeastern Heart Center’s cardiac catheterization lab.
“I wanted to use the education I received to help the people of Robeson County and the surrounding communities,” said Scott, who lives in Lumberton and has three children: Jillian, Amelia and Ayden.
Scott joins Cardiothoracic Surgeon Dr. Terry Lowry at Duke Cardiovascular Surgery of Lumberton, which is located in the Duke Medicine facility on the campus of Biggs Park Mall. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call (910) 671-6619.
- 07/23/2012 - Duke cardiologist joins SRMC medical staff
- 07/19/2012 - LRA to become SRMC affiliate
- 07/17/2012 - Smith named SRMC fitness services director
- 07/13/2012 - New urgent care center to open in Lumberton
- 07/10/2012 - Laparoscopic surgery to remove adrenal gland now offered at SRMC
- 06/13/2012 - Southeastern Health Park Phase I construction to begin this fall
- 06/11/2012 - Johnson Medical Clinic welcomes new physician
- 06/07/2012 - Southeastern honors former board members with emeritus status
- 06/06/2012 - Community Health Services recognized with Fruits and Veggies Role Model award
- 05/30/2012 - Southeastern Medical Clinic White Lake now offers Saturday sick clinic