Effective January 1, 2013, Lumberton Radiological Associates (LRA) will become an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
LRA will continue to function as an outpatient radiological center and its board certified radiologists will continue to evaluate imaging performed through Southeastern’s Medical Imaging department.
LRA has been providing screening and diagnostic imaging services to the region since 1970. LRA’s Main Outpatient Center and Wellness Imaging Center are accredited by the American College of Radiology and mammography services are also accredited by the Food and Drug Administration through the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA).
- 08/10/2012 - Ricotta joins Southeastern Wound Healing Center panel
- 08/10/2012 - Southeastern Medical Clinic Bladenboro welcomes new provider
- 07/30/2012 - New medical facility to open in Red Springs on Monday
- 07/27/2012 - Grooms joins Southeastern Digestive Health
- 07/23/2012 - Duke cardiologist joins SRMC medical staff
- 07/17/2012 - Smith named SRMC fitness services director
- 07/13/2012 - New urgent care center to open in Lumberton
- 07/10/2012 - Laparoscopic surgery to remove adrenal gland now offered at SRMC
- 06/13/2012 - Scott joins Duke practice and Southeastern Heart Center
- 06/13/2012 - Southeastern Health Park Phase I construction to begin this fall