On Monday, August 6, residents of Red Springs and the surrounding communities will have access to a brand new health care facility, Southeastern Medical Clinic Red Springs.
The 11,500-square-foot facility, which combines the former Johnson Medical Clinic and Red Springs Family Medicine, is an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center, and offers family medicine and physical/occupational therapy services. Dr. Mashelle Bradford-Morris and Physician Assistant Bob Hollingsworth will treat patients of all ages at the clinic for a variety of health care services including but not limited to well and sick care, women’s health and immunizations. Specialists, including diabetes educators and cardiologists, will rotate through the clinic on specific days each week.
Other features of the clinic include X-ray and lab services. The clinic will be open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and is located beside the Southeastern Lifestyle Center of Red Springs at 302 Mt. Tabor Road. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 843-9991.
- 09/09/2012 - Southeastern introduces robot-assisted surgery to its operating room
- 08/21/2012 - SRMC announces new name
- 08/13/2012 - Britt named director of behavioral health
- 08/10/2012 - Ricotta joins Southeastern Wound Healing Center panel
- 08/10/2012 - Southeastern Medical Clinic Bladenboro welcomes new provider
- 07/27/2012 - Grooms joins Southeastern Digestive Health
- 07/23/2012 - Duke cardiologist joins SRMC medical staff
- 07/19/2012 - LRA to become SRMC affiliate
- 07/17/2012 - Smith named SRMC fitness services director
- 07/13/2012 - New urgent care center to open in Lumberton