Beginning August 27, Certified Physician Assistant Amy Ransom will join the staff of Southeastern Medical Clinic Bladenboro, providing care there on Monday and Tuesdays each week. She will continue to treat patients at Southeastern Health Center Clarkton on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Ransom joins Certified Physician Assistant Heather Pait at the Bladenboro clinic, which is located beside the police department at 302 South Main Street and offers medical services for the entire family.
Southeastern Medical Clinic Bladenboro and Southeastern Health Center Clarkton are affiliates of Southeastern Regional Medical Center. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call the Bladenboro location at (910) 863-2400 or the Clarkton location at (910) 647-1503.
- 09/09/2012 - Podiatrist joins SRMC medical staff
- 09/09/2012 - Southeastern introduces robot-assisted surgery to its operating room
- 08/21/2012 - SRMC announces new name
- 08/13/2012 - Britt named director of behavioral health
- 08/10/2012 - Ricotta joins Southeastern Wound Healing Center panel
- 07/30/2012 - New medical facility to open in Red Springs on Monday
- 07/27/2012 - Grooms joins Southeastern Digestive Health
- 07/23/2012 - Duke cardiologist joins SRMC medical staff
- 07/19/2012 - LRA to become SRMC affiliate
- 07/17/2012 - Smith named SRMC fitness services director