Podiatrist Dr. Patrick Ricotta has joined Southeastern Wound Healing Center as a panel physician. He will periodically treat patients at the center, which specializes in the treatment of chronic wounds and non-responsive conditions and offers hospital-based outpatient wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Dr. Ricotta earned his doctorate degree from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland and completed residency training in foot and ankle surgery at the Podiatry Hospital of Pittsburgh in 1996. He is associated in private practice with The Foot & Ankle Institute located at 815 Wesley Pines Road in Lumberton.
Ricotta is joining the following existing wound center panel physicians: Donald Morando, D.O.; Barry Williamson, M.D.; Samuel Britt, M.D.; Madhur Gupta, M.D.; Karl Moo Young, D.O.; Andrea Simmons, M.D.; Dennis Stuart, M.D.; James “Brownie” McLeod, M.D.; Matthew Thompson, D.P.M.; Joseph Roberts, M.D; Obiefuna Okoye, M.D., and Richard Woerndle, D.O.
Southeastern Wound Healing Center is an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center in partnership with Healogics. The center is located at 103 W. 27th Street in Lumberton. To schedule an appointment, call (910) 738-3836. For more information about the center, logon to www.srmc.org/woundhealing.
- 09/19/2012 - Chavis joins Southeastern Mobile Medical
- 09/09/2012 - Podiatrist joins SRMC medical staff
- 09/09/2012 - Southeastern introduces robot-assisted surgery to its operating room
- 08/21/2012 - SRMC announces new name
- 08/13/2012 - Britt named director of behavioral health
- 08/10/2012 - Southeastern Medical Clinic Bladenboro welcomes new provider
- 07/30/2012 - New medical facility to open in Red Springs on Monday
- 07/27/2012 - Grooms joins Southeastern Digestive Health
- 07/23/2012 - Duke cardiologist joins SRMC medical staff
- 07/19/2012 - LRA to become SRMC affiliate