Family Nurse Practitioner Lisa Campbell has joined The Clinic at Walmart managed by Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Before joining The Clinic at Walmart, she provided care at Southeastern Medical Clinic Gray’s Creek.
A Robeson County native, Campbell completed a bachelor’s degree in nursing from UNC Wilmington in 2004 and a master’s degree in nursing and family nurse practitioner training there in 2009. She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Campbell joins Family Nurse Practitioner Ann Marie Hunt and Medical Director Dr. Donald Morando at the clinic, which is located inside the Lumberton Walmart at 5070 Fayetteville Road. The clinic, which offers convenient, affordable access to basic health care services with no appointment necessary, is open daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. For more information about the clinic, call (910) 739-0133.
- 11/07/2012 - Ribbon cut for new medical/rehab clinic in Gray’s Creek
- 11/01/2012 - Ribbon cut for new Red Springs clinic
- 10/26/2012 - SRMC Receives Pulmonary Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- 10/11/2012 - Mammography Day
- 10/08/2012 - Bullard joins Southeastern Medical Clinic Gray’s Creek
- 10/03/2012 - SRMC to offer free valet parking at main entrance
- 09/27/2012 - Orthopaedic Surgeon retires after 21 years of service
- 09/19/2012 - Chavis joins Southeastern Mobile Medical
- 09/09/2012 - Podiatrist joins SRMC medical staff
- 09/09/2012 - Southeastern introduces robot-assisted surgery to its operating room