Family Nurse Practitioner Christy Bullard has joined the staff of Southeastern Medical Clinic Gray’s Creek. She previously provided care at The Clinic at Walmart managed by Southeastern Regional Medical Center and located within the Lumberton Walmart.
A resident of Bladen County, Bullard completed a bachelor’s degree in nursing with a minor in psychology from East Carolina University in 1998 and a master’s degree in nursing/family nurse practitioner from UNC Wilmington in 2010. She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
She joins Dr. Tracy Bullard at the clinic, which offers comprehensive medical care for all ages. For more information about clinic, which is located at 1249 Chicken Foot Road near Hope Mills, call (910) 423-1278.
- 12/03/2012 - Wieties named VP of provider network
- 11/07/2012 - Ribbon cut for new medical/rehab clinic in Gray’s Creek
- 11/01/2012 - Ribbon cut for new Red Springs clinic
- 10/26/2012 - SRMC Receives Pulmonary Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- 10/11/2012 - Mammography Day
- 10/08/2012 - Campbell joins The Clinic at Walmart
- 10/03/2012 - SRMC to offer free valet parking at main entrance
- 09/27/2012 - Orthopaedic Surgeon retires after 21 years of service
- 09/19/2012 - Chavis joins Southeastern Mobile Medical
- 09/09/2012 - Podiatrist joins SRMC medical staff