With the signed Epic Electronic Health Record agreement, Southeastern Health will need to hire additional employees to support the overall implementation and long term needs of the organization. Southeastern has partnered with Associate Staffing to assist in obtaining the employee talent needed for this initiative. Southeastern Health employees are eligible to apply for these positions.
Please visit or follow the link to [ http://sehealthjobs.com/ ]to view job opportunities and apply for qualified positions.
If an application is submitted and you do not receive a confirmation message notifying you of application acceptance, please reach out to:
Account Executive, Associate Staffing
Thank you for your interest in employment with Southeastern Regional Medical Center! Please read carefully below as this will guide you to the rest of your application. Southeastern Regional Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Southeastern Regional Medical Center is growing, as evidenced by our expansion projects that are currently taking place. Are you ready to explore a career at Southeastern Regional Medical Center? Search our current job openings and apply for a position at Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Information Center is available from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday to answer questions and provide assistance with employment issues. Our Human Resources department provides support for Human Resources policies, benefits, compensation and classification, training as well as recruitment. Southeastern Regional Medical Center strives for excellence where every employee plays a critical role. Please contact Durham White at (910) 671-5149 if you have any questions.
The online employement system will enables you to look specific job opportunities
Instructions for Applying Online
- All applicants must log in and apply online. You will choose a user name and password and need to keep this in a secure place if you decide to apply again or need to update your resume.
- Once you have logged in, it is important that you complete all required information in order not to delay your application process. You can either download and attach your resume or copy and paste your resume at the end of your application in the space provided.
- Please review your application and the select the “submit button.”
- Once you application has been submitted successfully, you will receive an email notice that your application file has been received.
You will be contacted via telephone if selected for an interview. If you are selected for a job position we will complete background checks and references. If you are not chosen for a position, you will be notified via the email address that you submitted on your job application.
Online Tax Forms
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification (PDF)
- Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form NC4 Tax Withholding (http://www.dornc.com/downloads/nc-4.pdf)
There is perhaps no greater gift than giving your time to help others. We appreciate the efforts of our volunteers to make Southeastern an even greater place of care and healing.
For more information, please contact the volunteer supervisor (910) 671-5093.
Thank you for your interest in Southeastern Regional Medical Center! If you recently submitted your application online and would like to check the status by using our 24/7 online application system, click here to sign into your account. Use the username and password you created when you first registered with our site.