Shoulder pain is an extremely common complaint, and there are many causes of this problem. Some of the common symptoms include: pain over the outside of the shoulder/upper arm, pain while sleeping at night, and pain with overhead activities (raising arm above head height). It’s important to get an accurate diagnosis so that the appropriate treatment can be given. Issues with your neck, like a herniated disk, bone spur, and even arthritis, can also cause pain in your shoulders.
Our physical and occupational therapists strive to provide the best treatment for shoulder and neck pain. They want to help provide relief but also teach patients techniques to prevent re-injury and avoid shoulder and neck pain in the future.
The Southeastern Lifestyle Center for Rehabilitation in Red Springs, an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center, offers physical and occupational therapy. We are committed to providing excellent service to our patients.
Stay tuned for the opening of our new building, currently under construction beside the Southeastern Lifestyle Fitness Center of Red Springs. If you have any questions concerning physical therapy or shoulder and neck problems, call Rehab Services in Red Springs at (910) 843-6081.
- 06/28/2012 - Laparoscopic surgery to remove adrenal gland now offered at SRMC
- 04/27/2012 - Ankle Pain and Strains
- 04/16/2012 - Survivorship
- 03/27/2012 - Dr. Harvey Allen on WMBF
- 03/06/2012 - Get your plate in shape
- 02/27/2012 - Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month - March 2012
- 02/13/2012 - NBC video segment with Dr. James McLeod
- 01/30/2012 - The female heart: Protect it at any age
- 01/09/2012 - Ask questions—it’s good medicine
- 12/14/2011 - Misconceptions about cholesterol: A more complete picture of heart health