Southeastern Health Center Clarkton is open Saturdays from 8 a.m.-noon for walk-in, sick visits for established patients. The clinic will be offered on Saturdays through March 31, 2012. No appointment is necessary; however the attending provider will see patients on a first-come, first-served basis.
The sick clinic is not intended for medication requests or refills, or physicals. Southeastern Health Center Clarkton, an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center, is located at 9948 North WR Lathan Street. For more information, call 647-1503.
To learn more about Southeastern Health Center Clarkton, click here.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience