Robeson Reading Association donates reading materials to SRMC pediatric patients
The Robeson Reading Association recently made a donation of a variety of reading and audiovisual materials for pediatric patients of SoutheasternRegional Medical Center. Presenting the gifts, from left, are association Vice President Shawn Feeko, President Anthony Spallino, Wanda Lawrence, Project Coordinator Marsha Tolbert, Donna Stubbs, Jane Hoskins, Shane Fletcher and Tonnye Fletcher.
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience