Hundreds of people turned out for free lunch, live entertainment, give-a-ways and educational materials during the 12th annual National Mammography Day event, held Thursday, October 20 in the parking lot of Biggs Park Mall in Lumberton. The event, which was sponsored by Lumberton Radiological Associates, PA, and Southeastern Regional Medical Center also raised money for the Mammography Fund which provides free mammograms to women in Robeson County who do not have insurance and can not afford one.
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience