Retired General Surgeon Dr. D.E. Ward Jr. was honored with the Dr. Bob B. Andrews Friend of Philanthropy Award at Southeastern Regional Medical Center Foundation’s 20th annual gala held Friday, Feb. 24. Foundation Chairman Coble Wilson is shown, at right, making the surprise presentation to Dr. Ward as his wife, Sara, looks on. Ward was presented with the honor for his dedicated work, side-by-side with others, to give monetarily and through his time and talents.
Click here to view the Southeastern Foundation Gala
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience