Retired General Surgeon Dr. D.E. Ward Jr. was honored with the Dr. Bob B. Andrews Friend of Philanthropy Award at Southeastern Regional Medical Center Foundation’s 20th annual gala held Friday, Feb. 24. Foundation Chairman Coble Wilson is shown, at right, making the surprise presentation to Dr. Ward as his wife, Sara, looks on. Ward was presented with the honor for his dedicated work, side-by-side with others, to give monetarily and through his time and talents.
Click here to view the Southeastern Foundation Gala
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience