The Southeastern Regional Medical Center Foundation recently presented a check to the South Robeson High School Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA) which will assist the group with expenses to attend the North Carolina HOSA State Conference to be held March 29-31 in Greensboro, N.C. Presenting the check to Advisor Sherry Floyd and a group of HOSA students were SRMC Foundation Chair Coble Wilson and Foundation Director Sissy Grantham.
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience