The Southeastern Regional Medical Center Foundation recently presented a check to the South Robeson High School Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA) which will assist the group with expenses to attend the North Carolina HOSA State Conference to be held March 29-31 in Greensboro, N.C. Presenting the check to Advisor Sherry Floyd and a group of HOSA students were SRMC Foundation Chair Coble Wilson and Foundation Director Sissy Grantham.
- 05/14/2012 - Jersey Mike's Subs of Pembroke donates to Southeastern Hospice
- 05/07/2012 - Golf tournament winners
- 03/21/2012 - Prescription drug drop boxes
- 03/21/2012 - 2012 Spring Fashions
- 03/12/2012 - Camp Care donation
- 02/28/2012 - Surgeon receives philanthropy award