Enterprise Fleet Management recently presented a check for $2,500 to Camp Care, a summer bereavement camp for children between the ages of eight and 16. The camp is sponsored by Southeastern Hospice, an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Pictured at the check presentation, from left, were SRMC Foundation Director Sissy Grantham, Southeastern Hospice House Manager Cathy Hardee, SRMC Vice President Reid Caldwell, Southeastern Hospice Secretary Sheila Williams, Enterprise Account Manager Heather Wallace, Southeastern Home Care Account Supervisor Dianna Blackmon, Southeastern Hospice Director Vickie Atkinson, and Camp Care Co-coordinators Rev. Dean Carter and Rev. Bonnie Reedy. Visit www.srmc.org/campcare to learn more.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience