Southeastern Hospice hosted its annual Spring Fling fashion show fundraiser on Thursday, March 15 which raised $4,500 for its in-home hospice program as well as Southeastern Hospice House and Camp Care, a summer camp for 8 to 16 year olds who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Kelly Floyd was one of a group of local participants who modeled fashions from Sisters’ Boutique and Shoes during the event. Entertainment was provided by members of Gold Rush. For more information about Southeastern Hospice, Southeastern Hospice House or Camp Care, all programs of Southeastern Regional Medical Center, logon to www.srmc.org.
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience