Safe Kids Coordinator Whitney McFarland, left, and Substance Abuse Coalition Coordinator Elizabeth Wright helped to coordinate the placement of permanent prescription drug drop off boxes at the Robeson County Sheriff’s Department. All expired or unused medications except for liquids or needles can be dropped off at the department located at 120 Legend Road, Lumberton, any time of the day or night. The effort is a project of the Robeson County Substance Abuse Coalition, in partnership with Robeson County Safe Kids Coalition and the Sheriff's Department. For more information about the permanent drop boxes, call McFarland at (910) 671-3442 or Wright at (910) 671-5368.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience