The 22nd annual SRMC Foundation Swing for Good Health golf tournament was held Thursday, May 3 at Pinecrest Country Club and raised more than $19,000 for health care academic scholarships. First place winners, with a score of 53, pictured from left, were Donnie Beck, David Lowery, Chris Jackson and Larry McNeill.
For more information the SRMC Foundation, logon to www.srmc.org.
- 07/30/2012 - Tradition of giving
- 06/25/2012 - BB&T delivered 100 “hospitality bags”
- 06/22/2012 - Employees of BB&T donated blanket
- 06/18/2012 - Philadelphus Cluster Group donated to Hospice House
- 05/14/2012 - Jersey Mike's Subs of Pembroke donates to Southeastern Hospice
- 03/21/2012 - Prescription drug drop boxes
- 03/21/2012 - 2012 Spring Fashions
- 03/12/2012 - Camp Care donation
- 03/12/2012 - HOSA Presented a check
- 02/28/2012 - Surgeon receives philanthropy award