The 22nd annual SRMC Foundation Swing for Good Health golf tournament was held Thursday, May 3 at Pinecrest Country Club and raised more than $19,000 for health care academic scholarships. First place winners, with a score of 53, pictured from left, were Donnie Beck, David Lowery, Chris Jackson and Larry McNeill.
For more information the SRMC Foundation, logon to www.srmc.org.
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience