Representatives from Jersey Mike’s Subs of Pembroke presented Southeastern Hospice with a check recently for $1,672. The donation represented half of the sales from the restaurant’s Make a Difference Day held March 28.Pictured at the check presentation, front row, from left, are Volunteer Program Leader Sheryl Taylor, Southeastern Hospice Director Vickie Atkinson, Jersey Mike’s Subs Owner Ron Gibson, Manager Kandy Taylor, Server Kathy Locklear, and Southeastern Home Care Services Liaison Kim Miller. Back row, from left, are Registered Nurse Iris Collins Boutselis, Southeastern Hospice House Manager Cathy Hardee, Registered Nurse Gloria Britt, Southeastern Home Care Account Supervisor Dianna Blackmon and Southeastern Home Medical Equipment Manager Lucinda Rozier. Jersey Mike’s Subs is open from 10 am - 9 pm and is located at 409 W. 3rd Street in Pembroke. For more information, call Jersey Mike’s at 521-4055 or Southeastern Hospice at 671-5655.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience