The Philadelphus Cluster Group of the Lumbee Tribe recently donated $500 to Southeastern Hospice House, an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Pictured at the check presentation, front row, from left are: Diane Goins, Carolyn Strickland and Clara Chavis. Back row, from left, are: Doris Chavis, Lois Bullard, Beth Chavis, Normie Bullard, Southeastern Hospice Director Vickie Atkinson, Michelle Locklear, Southeastern Hospice House Manager Cathy Hardee and Genny Sutton. Not pictured were Rosette Locklear, Camma Morgan, Margaret Locklear and Carol Hunt.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience