Employees of BB&T recently donated 170 handmade lap blankets and 50 caps for patients of Gibson Cancer Center, an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center. The donation was part of BB&T’s community service Lighthouse Community Project. Shown with the blankets are representatives from BB&T and Gibson Cancer Center.
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience