Representatives from BB&T delivered 100 “hospitality bags” to Southeastern Hospice House, an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center, on Friday, June 22. The donation was part of BB&T’s annual Lighthouse Project which places emphasis on community service. Shown with the bags, which are specifically designed for family and caregivers while loved ones are patients at the inpatient hospice facility, are employees of BB&T and Southeastern Hospice House.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience