Members of the Rufus and Sophronia Locklear family of Pembroke gathered at Pembroke Hardware on Monday to present representatives from Southeastern Hospice with a check for $500. The money was collected during the Locklear family reunion as part of their annual “Giving Jar” tradition. To learn more about Southeastern Hospice and Southeastern Hospice House, both non-profit affiliates of Southeastern Regional Medical Center, logon to www.srmc.org/hospicehouse.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience