Members of the BB&T Lumberton Local Advisory Board presented representatives from the SRMC Foundation with a donation for $100,000. The donation, which was presented on August 30, supports Southeastern Regional Medical Center’s new da Vinci® Si™ surgical system, which is also known as a robot-assisted surgery system. The first procedure using the technology at Southeastern is scheduled for September 18.
Pictured at the presentation, from left, are SRMC Foundation Chairman Coble Wilson, BB&T Advisory Board Member Joan Washington, BB&T Vice President Bruce Mullis, BB&T Advisory Board Member Jerry Johnson, SRMC President/CEO Joann Anderson, BB&T Advisory Board Member Loistine DeFreece, BB&T Portfolio Manager David Gane, BB&T Senior Vice President James Gore, SRMC Foundation Director Sissy Grantham, BB&T Vice President Philip Stone, BB&T Local Advisory Board Members Jane Smith, Bob Antone, Doug Mills, Becky Bullard, Eddie Musselwhite and B.G. French. Not pictured are BB&T Advisory Board Members Dr. Charles Beasley, Clif Bullard and John Barker.
To watch a video about the new surgical system featuring Gynecologist Dr. John Rozier, logon to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75J2R6zzyMc&feature=share&list=UUVVy33CWE971q5c7vtO3gPw
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience
- 10/25/2012 - SRMC Foundation Advocates Boots & BBQ event
- 10/22/2012 - Little steps…..big changes!
- 10/01/2012 - Hospice House Donation
- 09/21/2012 - Robeson Reading Council presents books to SRMC pediatrics unit
- 07/30/2012 - Tradition of giving
- 06/25/2012 - BB&T delivered 100 “hospitality bags”
- 06/22/2012 - Employees of BB&T donated blanket
- 06/18/2012 - Philadelphus Cluster Group donated to Hospice House
- 05/14/2012 - Jersey Mike's Subs of Pembroke donates to Southeastern Hospice