Representatives from the Robeson Reading Council donated a large supply of books to the pediatrics department at Southeastern Regional Medical Center on Thursday, Sept. 20. Pictured at the presentation, from left, are SRMC Registered Nurse Santana Ammons, Council President Anthony Spallino, Council Member Donna Stubbs and Project Coordinator Marsha Tolbert.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience