Representatives from the Robeson Reading Council donated a large supply of books to the pediatrics department at Southeastern Regional Medical Center on Thursday, Sept. 20. Pictured at the presentation, from left, are SRMC Registered Nurse Santana Ammons, Council President Anthony Spallino, Council Member Donna Stubbs and Project Coordinator Marsha Tolbert.
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience