The second annual Southeastern Regional Medical Center (SRMC) Foundation Advocates Boots and BBQ event was held Friday, Oct. 19. More than 230 people were in attendance and $16,000 was raised for Southeastern’s Maternal/Child Health Services. Pictured at the event, from left, are SRMC Foundation Advocates Josh Walters, Lisa and Chip Campbell, Jerri-Kelly and Jeff McLamb, Christy and Jason Bryant, Tracey and Tadd Jones, Brandy and Matthew Ellis, Erika Taylor, Chelsea Biggs, Robert Britt, Amanda Strickland, Donavon Hunt, Suzanne and Mac Malloy, Morgan and Jeremy Strickland, Michelle Shooter, Heather and Joe Williams and Stephen Parker. Not pictured are Morgan Walters and Pat Shooter. For more information about the SRMC Foundation, logon to www.srmc.org/foundation.
The Smug Mug link is posted on:
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience