Southeastern Regional Medical Center hosted a community meeting in Red Springs on Oct. 30 as part of a listening tour to gather feedback from communities it serves about healthy living for its upcoming organizational strategic plan. The meeting included small group discussions on topics including obesity, diabetes, substance abuse and general health. Southeastern President/CEO Joann Anderson thanked those in attendance for taking an interest in the health of their community and for sharing ideas for better health. The next community meeting will be held in Fairmont on Tuesday, November 13 from 6:30-8:30 pm at the Fairmont/South Robeson Heritage Center. For more information, call 671-5499.
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/20/2012 - Spreading Christmas cheer
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience