Representatives from the Robeson County Chapter of the North Carolina Social Services Association (RCC-NCSSA) presented the Southeastern Regional Medical Center Foundation with a donation of $1,000 to fund mammograms for women who are unable to afford the screening. Pictured are the check presentation on Nov. 19, from left, are RCC-NCSSA Fundraising Co-Chair Melissa Meares, RCC-NCSSA Fundraising Co-Chair and Vice President Lillie Hunt, RCC-NCSSA President Alice Harvey, Gibson Cancer Center Director Michael Smith, SRMC Foundation Director Sissy Grantham, SRMC Medical Imaging Director Jon Thorsten and SRMC Medical Imaging Outpatient Manager David Reynolds. The funds were raised during October which was Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- 02/14/2013 - Southeastern Heart Center hosted the 5th annual women’s heart
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 12/05/2012 - Carolina Shaggers donate to Southeastern Hospice
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience