The Carolina Shaggers presented Southeastern Hospice with a donation of $7,500 on Dec. 4. The funds were raised during the club’s annual Hospice Classic golf tournament held Oct. 6 at Pinecrest Country Club. Pictured at the check presentation, from left, are SRMC Foundation Director Sissy Grantham, Southeastern Hospice House Manager Cathy Hardee, Southeastern Hospice Manager Stacey Green, SRMC President/CEO Joann Anderson, Southeastern Hospice Director Vickie Atkinson, Carolina Shaggers Golf Tournament Chairman Buddy Bodiford, Club President “Pete” Hester, Tournament Treasurer Greg Price and Club Past President Dixon Ivey. Southeastern Hospice is an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
- 02/25/2013 - Lumberton Senior High Donations
- 02/14/2013 - Southeastern Heart Center hosted the 5th annual women’s heart
- 02/06/2013 - Lumber River Old Iron Tractor Club makes donation to Southeastern Hospice House
- 12/26/2012 - St. Pauls Honor Society collects toys for hospitalized children
- 12/20/2012 - Giving to others for the holidays
- 10/26/2012 - Small town hospital offers big city convenience