Charlene Locklear, M.D., will join Southeastern Medical Clinic North Lumberton on Monday, Oct. 31. She will join her sister, Dr. Andrea Simmons, and CertifiedPhysician Assistant Earl Cummings at the practice, which is an affiliate of Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Locklear, a Lumberton native, earned a bachelor’s degree in biology/chemistry with a biomedical concentration from UNC Pembroke in 2004. She earned a medical degree from the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University in 2008 and completed residency training in family medicine at McLeod Family Medicine in Florence, S.C. in 2011. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and has special interests in women’s health and minor procedures. She most recently worked as a hospitalist at Southeastern.
“I am excited to now be practicing medicine in my hometown, where I can give back to my community,” said Locklear. She is the daughter of Dr. Kenneth Locklear and Phyllis Locklear, both of Lumberton.
Southeastern Medical Clinic North Lumberton is located at 725 Oakridge Boulevard in Lumberton. To schedule an appointment, call (910) 671-0052.
- 12/21/2011 - SRMC departments give to family during Christmas
- 12/09/2011 - SRMC Healthy Food Drive
- 12/09/2011 - Southeastern Lifestyle Day Spa invites you to pamper yourself during the holidays
- 12/05/2011 - Bariatric surgery specialist and general surgeon join Southeastern surgical practice
- 11/29/2011 - Festival of Trees celebrates “Signs of the season”
- 07/27/2011 - Featured Services