The Southeastern Regional Medical Center Foundation recently presented a check to the South Robeson High School Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA) which will assist the group with expenses to attend the North Carolina HOSA State Conference to be held March 29-31 in Greensboro, N.C.Presenting the check to Advisor Sherry Floyd and a group of HOSA students were SRMC Foundation Chair Coble Wilson and Foundation Director Sissy Grantham.
- 04/29/2013 - The ImPACT funds for the Robeson County School System
- 12/05/2012 - The ribbon cutting for the Foundation
- 10/24/2012 - Southeastern’s Winter Gala
- 10/24/2012 - 2nd Annual SRMC Foundation Advocates Boots & BBQ
- 04/23/2012 - Gala raises more than $100,000 for cancer patients