The2nd Annual Boots & BBQ event sponsored by the SRMC Foundation Advocates was held on Friday, October 19, 2012, at the Southeastern Agricultural Center’s Farmer’s Market located in Lumberton. Over 230 guests danced the night away to the sounds of Déjà Vu and enjoyed a menu of BBQ with all of the fixings provided by The Front Restaurant. Proceeds from this event will provide needed funding for Southeastern Health’s Maternal Child Health Services, where our goal is to make each patient experience as memorable as possible.
The Smug Mug link is posted on:
- 05/06/2013 - Swing for Good Health raises $19,900 for health care academic scholarships
- 10/24/2012 - Southeastern’s Winter Gala
- 04/23/2012 - Gala raises more than $100,000 for cancer patients
- 04/23/2012 - HOSA Presented a check
- 04/23/2012 - Camp Care Donation