Southeastern Regional Medical Center Foundation Board of Trustees is pleased to announce its 21st anniversary celebration fundraiser, Modern Beginnings Gala. The gala will be held on Friday, February 22, 2013 at Southeastern Agricultural Center located in Lumberton, North Carolina. This black-tie affair has volunteers from throughout Robeson County working to make this event a memorable evening. Chairpersons for the Gala are: Dr. and Mrs. Christopher Walters and Dr. and Mrs. Daniel Walters.
The proceeds for the 2013 Gala will provide needed funding to replace an anesthesia machine for patients on the Labor and Delivery floor that are in need of a Cesarean Section. Anesthesia machines provide a lifeline to patients by providing oxygen and delivering precise amounts of anesthetic gases to the patient to keep them asleep for surgery. It monitors blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation, temperature, and respirations. It has a ventilator that breathes for the patient while they are under anesthesia. This is an essential piece of equipment for our patients and their precious little ones.
- 07/22/2013 - Robson County Correctional Facility presented a check
- 05/06/2013 - Swing for Good Health raises $19,900 for health care academic scholarships
- 04/29/2013 - The ImPACT funds for the Robeson County School System
- 12/05/2012 - The ribbon cutting for the Foundation
- 10/24/2012 - 2nd Annual SRMC Foundation Advocates Boots & BBQ
- 04/23/2012 - Gala raises more than $100,000 for cancer patients
- 04/23/2012 - HOSA Presented a check
- 04/23/2012 - Camp Care Donation
- 04/13/2012 - Annual Winter Black Tie Gala 2012