Dawn Langley, PA-C
Dawn Langley, PA-C, moved to Pembroke, NC in 1989 to teach and coach at UNC-P. After witnessing a health care shortage and a population of people with chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, strokes and heart attacks at a disproportionate rate to other populations, Dawn decided to go into health care. It became her mission to try to improve the quality of life of her neighbors through empowering them with knowledge about their own chronic diseases.
Dawn received a National Health Service Corp Scholarship and attended Bowman Gray School of Medicine at Wake Forest University where she graduated with honors in 1998, and then moved back home to proudly serve the people of Robeson County working in Family and Emergency Medicine.
She has four children which attend the Public Schools of Robeson County.
- Diabetic and cardiovascular management
- Treatment of thyroid disorders, allergic diseases, cholesterol, GERD, OA management, as well as other Primary Care issues.
- Minor Orthopedic injuries
- Health Maintenance: Pap smears, Prostate exams, sports physicals, school physicals, preventative medicine, immunizations, health education and dietitian consults
- Occupational Health: worker’s compensation and work related injuries, employment physicals, DOT physical, pre-employment drug screening
- Family planning
- Full on-site lab services