Robin Peace, M.D.
Dr. Peace earned a medical degree in 1995 and a family practice residency in 1998, both from East Carolina University School of Medicine in Greenville, N.C. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
She practiced with Robeson Health Care Corporation for 17 years, serving as chief medical officer for 12 years. She has served as a hospitalist with Southeastern Regional Medical Center since 2008 and serves as associate medical director for Southeastern Hospice House. She is certified by the American Academy of HIV Medicine and has treated patients living with HIV for six years.
“I enjoy going out into the community and sharing information about healthier lifestyle choices,” said Dr. Peace. “I like to refer to myself as a preacher of better health for those throughout the community who need encouragement to make healthy lifestyle changes.”
As a Family Practice office, we provide a number of services to meet the healthcare needs of your family. Appointments & walk-ins are accepted. Some of the many areas of care provided by our clinic include:
- Health Maintenance & Physicals, All ages
- Well baby and well child care
- Adolescent Health (sports/camp physicals)
- Acute care of childhood and adult illnesses and injuries
- Care of skin disorders (acne, eczema, skin lesions)
- Well woman care (pap smears, menopause, weight management
- Men’s health care (cardiac risk assessment, erectile dysfunction)
- Behaviorial health problems (anxiety, depression, ADHD)
- Pulmonary disorders (asthma)
- Endocrine disorders (diabetes, thyroid, lipids, obesity)
- Headache disorders (migraines, tension headaches)
- Cardiovascular disorders (high blood pressure, coronary artery disease)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (reflux, constipation, diverticulosis)
- Ear, Nose and Throat disorders (allergies, sinus problems, ear infections)
- Procedures: EKG, skin procedures, joint injections
- Inpatients services provided by SRMC Hospitalist Group.