Red Springs Family Medicine Clinic is located at 229 South Main Street and offers complete family practice services. Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to noon. To schedule an appointment, call 843-9991.
Southeastern Regional Medical Center also operates Johnson Medical Clinic in Red Springs and opened the Southeastern Lifestyle Center of Red Springs in 2002.
ROBERT HOLLINGSWORTH, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant Robert Hollingsworth, who has practiced in Red Springs since 1996, will continue to provide care at the clinic. A resident of Red Springs, Hollingsworth completed physician assistant training at UNC Chapel Hill in 1981. He completed a master’s degree at Arizona School of Health Sciences in 2005 and earned a doctor of health sciences degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale , Fla. in 2008.
Hollingsworth is a fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and has been certified by the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants since 1981. He also teaches physician assistants as well as nurse practitioner students.
As a Family Practice office, we provide a number of services to meet the healthcare needs of your family. Appointments & walk-ins are accepted. Some of the many areas of care provided by our clinic include:
- Health Maintenance & Physicals, All ages
- Adolescent Health (sports/camp physicals)
- Acute care of childhood and adult illnesses and injuries
- Well woman care (pap smears, menopause, weight management
- Men’s health care (cardiac risk assessment, erectile dysfunction)
- Behaviorial health problems (anxiety, depression, ADHD)
- Pulmonary disorders (asthma)
- Endocrine disorders (diabetes, thyroid, lipids, obesity)
- Headache disorders (migraines, tension headaches)
- Cardiovascular disorders (high blood pressure, coronary artery disease)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (reflux, constipation, diverticulosis)
- Ear, Nose and Throat disorders (allergies, sinus problems, ear infections)
- Procedures: EKG
- On-site: xrays and laboratory services, check coumadin levels HBA1c
- Inpatients services provided by SRMC Hospitalist group
Please bring to your appointment
- Insurance card (Medicaid/Medicare or Private Insurance)
- Copay due at time of check in