New physical/occupational therapy referrals require a physician’s order. An initial evaluation will be performed during your first visit. Patients are asked to complete an intake form when they arrive. To expedite the registration process, we encourage you to download the appropriate form provided here. Please complete it and bring it with you.
In addition to completing the intake form, please download and print registration form. Fill-out all necessary information and bring it with you before arriving at the facility. This form is also available in the facility
Bring in the following:
- Please bring any documentation the referring physician has provided you with regard to your therapy. We must have a Physician’s Order.
- A photo ID.
- Insurance cards or billing information. Copies will be made to ensure accurate billing.
- A list of current medications.
Before your appointment, please:
- Read over and sign the reverse side of the intake form regarding attendance and clinic policies.
- Wear or bring with comfortable clothing appropriate to your diagnosis, i.e., knee injuries would require shorts.
- Please review your daily schedule. The therapist will schedule follow-up appointments after your initial evaluation. The follow-up appointments will normally be made for 2 -3 times per week.
If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present to sign consent forms before services are provided.
Attendance and Clinic Policies
Notify our office 24 hours in advance if you need to change or reschedule your appointment by calling (910) 738-4554.
Late for Appointment
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment (this is based upon your therapist’s schedule).
If you cancel three (3) scheduled appointments, or if you no show for two (2) scheduled appointments, you will need to speak with your therapist about continuing your therapy. Any combination of these cancellations or no shows as noted above will result in the same.
If you no show for three (3) scheduled appointments during the period covered by your Plan of Care, you will need to see your physician to obtain a new prescription to continue your therapy.
For safety reasons, please make arrangements for your children. No children will be left unattended while on site at this facility.