Find high-quality care and advanced treatments in a setting that feels like home—UNC Health Southeastern’s Gibson Cancer Center. We offer almost anything you need in one convenient place. Best of all, you can stay in Robeson County near your loved ones, support system, and community.
Accredited Care Near You
Choose a cancer program that meets top standards today and works to make the patient experience even better tomorrow. Because we’ve earned accreditation from the Commission on Cancer (CoC), you can expect:
- Personalized treatment plan that follows the latest guidelines for effectiveness and safety
- Medical care with a record of helping patients reach their best possible outcomes
- Multidisciplinary team that works together
Explore our full range of services:
- Screening and diagnosis – Learn about tests that help doctors find signs of cancer early and monitor your progress during treatment
- Radiation therapy – Discover what it’s like to get radiation therapy
- Medical therapy – Read about medications (such as chemotherapy and biotherapy/ immunotherapy) used to treat cancer
- Clinical trials – Ask our dedicated clinical trials nurse about promising new treatments available in a research study
- Support services – Access a wide variety of resources (including financial, nutrition, and transportation services) and view our patient assistance directory
Your Care Team
Many types of experts from UNC Health Southeastern and Duke Health work together to give you the best care and smoothest experience. Because we’re your neighbors, our friendly doctors, nurses, and staff will get to know you by name. You’ll even have a dedicated cancer patient navigator to guide you through treatment.
Support Gibson Cancer Center
Help us make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families when you volunteer or donate.