Occupational Health WORKS
Southeastern Occupational Health WORKS offers an innovative and comprehensive approach to job-related healthcare. Our medical provider specializes in Occupational Medicine. We have developed a team of healthcare and other professional personnel who adhere to the highest quality of medical standards. They can provide you with consultation, program development, case management and specialized programs to assist in reducing your overall cost associated with work-related injuries. In addition, by staying informed on current OSHA, state and federal regulations, we do not lose sight of employers’ cost and efficiency considerations. Southeastern Occupational Health WORKS provides complete occupational healthcare services at our convenient location with some services available on-site. We also have developed a timely, in-house staff referral network for those injuries and illnesses requiring specialty medical assessment.
- Pulmonary functions tests
- Hepatitis B injections
- Flu vaccinations
- Health risk appraisals
- Blood pressure screenings
- Job site analysis
- Drug Screen collections
For our Patients
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your visit or other issues, please contact Camille Villagomez at (910) 735-8665.
Please have your employee come in between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. for drug screens. This allows a two-hour window for urine collection.
- Physical agility testing
- Work injury evaluation and treatment
- Worker’s compensation case management
- Audiometric and vision testing
- Alcohol and drug screening
- DOT Exams
- Fitness-for-duty evaluations
- Health screens and worksite wellness programs
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Pre-placement examinations
- Pulmonary function testing and respirator fit testing
- Return to work program
SOHW is the number one place for all of your drug screening needs.
- DOT and non-DOT drug screens
- Reasonable Suspicion (adults and children)
- Job Promotion
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- All results are confidential
- All collectors are DOT certified