Southeastern Cardiology and Cardiovascular Clinic
When you visit Southeastern Cardiology and Cardiovascular Clinic, you’ll be in the hands of experts who care as much about your heart as you do. You may see a UNC Health Southeastern or Duke Health provider at this location to:
- Receive a heart or vascular test
- Manage a chronic condition, like heart failure
- Discuss treatment options
- Get follow-up care after treatment
- Make sure your medication, pacemaker, or implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) is working well
Learn about all the heart and vascular services available from your neighbors at UNC Health Southeastern.
Where to Find Us
Our office is at Southeastern Health Mall, just a couple blocks from Southeastern Regional Medical Center in Lumberton. When you arrive, use the entrance at the left end of the mall. Look for the sign that says Southeastern Cardiology and Cardiovascular Clinic.
Our health mall is also home to a lab and pharmacy, so you can take advantage of other services you may need during the same, convenient visit.