The separate bills are for professional services that the doctor performs. If you have questions regarding these bills, please contact the number on the statement that you received. Below is a list of services that you may receive a bill from.
- (Chemo-physician fee) Duke Medicine, 800-782-6945
- (Radiation-physician fee) SE Radiation Oncology, 910-609-6690
- Woodhaven Nursing and Rehab, 910-671-5702
- Med Care Ambulance-EMS Billing, 800-814-5339
- Pathology-SE Pathology Associates, 910-738-1921
- Payments MD (Apollo), 888-568-5443
Yes, payment arrangements are available for both short term and extended terms to pay your account balance. If you wish to set up a payment plan, please contact Patient Financial Services at 910-737-3183 Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
There are several ways you can pay your bill.
- You may pay by mail by sending a check made payable to UNC Health Southeastern after you receive your statement. Cut off the bottom portion of your statement and use the enclosed envelope to send with your check.
- You may pay by phone with a credit/debit card by calling Patient Financial Services at 910-737-3183.
- You may pay online using MyChart. You can set up a MyChart account by visiting www.sehmychart.org. Your MyChart code will be listed on your statement.
- You may also pay by visiting the Patient Financial Services office at 2600 N. Elm Street, Lumberton, NC 28358, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
You may contact our Patient Financial Services office at 910-737-3183 Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm to have a copy mailed to you. You may also visit the office at 2600 N. Elm Street, Lumberton NC 28358 to obtain a copy in person.
UNC Health Southeastern can assist you in various ways. We have financial counselors available who can assist you in applying for Medicaid. We also have a financial assistance program available that you can apply for, regardless if you have insurance or not. If you would like more information on our financial assistance program, please contact a financial counselor at 910-735-8485, or visit our Financial Assistance Program page.
You may contact patient financial services at 910-737-3183 and ask to speak with a financial counselor at to receive an estimate of your potential services. An estimate may not represent your actual cost, as the actual cost will depend on the services you receive. As a result, your final bill may be less than or greater than the estimate provided.